Saturday 19 January 2013

Super Snow!! :D

View IMG-20130118-WA001.jpg in slide show  Before I start, I want to make one thing clear : why are snowmen called snowMEN? Today I made a female snowman, therefore, I think snowmen should be called snowPEOPLE - it's only fair.

Anyway, yesterday and today I have been enjoying the fabulous snow! Yesterday I went sledging and made snow angels which was so much FUN!! This picture is after we all had a go at sledging...

View photo.JPG in slide showI felt freezing cold after making the snow angels and had snow all down my back and EVERYWHERE!
Here is a picture :

View South Staffordshire-20130119-00013.jpg in slide showToday me and my brother made snowpeople, one modeled on me, and one was my brother. It took us ages, making the bases was the hardest because they got really heavy and started to get exremely hard to roll.
View South Staffordshire-20130119-00014.jpg in slide showMy brother found it harder than me but didn't show it as much! I don't know why... I think probabaly because he knew that someone was taking a picture of him as he is looking at the camera!  
 Here is a picture of our finished snowpeople!
View photo.JPG in slide show
 


No comments:

Post a Comment