Friday 18 January 2013

Harrods!!

View IMG00037-20130117-1943.jpg in slide show 

On New Years Day, me and my family were fortunate enough to visit the U.K.'s biggest store, Harrods, which is located in London. The store is where the rich and famous shop. In there, we went to the food hall, which is world famous, and the seasonal christmas department where they sell gifts and harrods branded items, this is where my parents bought this harrods teapot attached to a cup and a spoon :


I bought a cream vinyl pencilcase while my brother bought a teddy bear and a duck covered in 'Harrods'. When we were looking around the shop, we used the Egyptian escalaters. These are escalaters that are decorated with Egyptian patterns and shapes. We also looked around the millionaire gallery where many pictures that were signed were displayed at very high prices. There was one where Muhammad Ali had signed his boxing gloves and put them on the picture. Each piece had information scattered around the page about the famous person that people were focusing on. The room next to this one was the TV room. Lots of TV's were all around the room, some big others small. Some of the massive TV's were 3D, so, I put on the glasses and watched the screen, it was AMAZING! On one level there was a statue of Princess Dianna and a huge book full of messages from the public to her, I wrote a message and signed like lots of other people.


My day at Harrods was exceptional and memorable. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment