Monday 25 July 2016

Summer 2016

Omg.. It's been so long since my last post. I mean, I posted back in October - 6 weeks into Year 9, and now we've just broken up for our 6 weeks holidays. I actually can't even believe how fast this year has gone.

We're already at the summer holidays whaaaa. I literally can not even get over the fact I've finished Year 9 and I'm going into Year 10 in September. It's so unreal to think this time next year I would've sat my first couple of GCSEs as we sit some in Year 10 and the rest in Year 11..!

I also can't get over the fact it's the 25th July.. We're almost 8 months into 2016. What is even happening..

I know I haven't blogged for quite a while.. but I shall keep you posted this summer on anything interesting that happens :)

Govind

No comments:

Post a Comment