Thursday 16 April 2015

Science Exams ... :(

Yet again, it has been over a month since I last blogged!
And, yet again, I'm sorry!

I'm coming to the end of Year 8 now and next year I'm starting my GCSEs, which is all very exciting but slightly scary too! My end of Year 8 science exams are near the end of May. My first revision session at school was today! So, I think I should really start revises now.

If you didn't know, the exams are based on EVERYTHING I've learnt in the past two years, which, looking back over old books, is A LOT!

I'm slightly nervous just in case I forget something in the exam or revise something, then revise something different, then forget the first thing I revised... If you get that!

I'm not really looking forward to May!
The results I get in my exams determines what set I'll be in Year 9/ if I am going to have to take double science or triple science...

I'll blog more about this closer to the time! All very scary!

Govind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment