Wednesday 11 September 2013

Secondary School!

My first week at secondary school is over!!! Already!! It went super fast! At first, as many people would, I didn't know my way around the school and was very worried about getting lost - this was last Tuesday.

Prefects met every form of Year7 in front of the main office and took us to the room our next lesson would be in. After a while, the school that was absolutely huge and was impossible to find my way around became the school that wasn't as big anymore and that was pretty simple to find my way everywhere! It was a lot easier than I thought finding where everything was.

I was also anxious about homework but there's really nothing to be getting worried about. As long as you know how long it's going to take you - round-abouts - and if you are going to do it when you've told yourself you are going to do it, you're absolutely fine!

There's really no need to be getting worried about anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment