Thursday 18 July 2013

SATs

SATs week this year was 13th - 16th May. Before I did my tests, I was getting stressed out about whether I would get a level 5 or not and if I'd be ill on one of the days etc. However, when it was finally  over, I didn't know what I was getting so worried about.

Year 6 this year had to take an extra test: SPAG (Spelling, punctuation and grammar). So instead of taking just 4 tests, we took 5! I was one out of seven people who took the level 6 maths test so we had 7 tests. Our exams were: reading paper, maths paper A, maths paper B, mental maths, SPAG, level 6 maths paper A and level 6 maths paper B. we also had to do writing so that could be assessed as well.

We got our results a couple of weeks ago and I luckily did really well!! I got level 5's in reading and writing and was fortunate enough to be able to get that level 6 in maths! 

No comments:

Post a Comment