Thursday 18 July 2013

Leaving Primary :'(

Primary school is almost over. :( I've got half a day of school tomorrow so that's all I have left with this year group as the secondary school I'm going to, no one else is going to. :( I will miss everyone soooooooooooo much.

This afternoon we had our Leavers' Assembly. Some people started to cry when we were singing our leavers' song so I tried not to look at them as I was about to starts too!! Everyone was given a certificate for something they achieved through the year or something they've got better at. My certificate was for my ICT skills because I made my own blog. We were all given a copy of the DVD that had our show on (we filmed it on the last night!). We were also each given a Leavers' yearbook. Everyone wrote a little message in it even the teachers that teached us this year. Earlier this evening I was at the year 6 leavers' disco! It was a lot of fun. I took a few pictures as well!

Tomorrow I'm taking a school polo shirt and my leavers' book for everyone to sign (It's a tradition!).

As I've already said,  I'll miss everyone loads and loads!! :(:(  I hope I have a good last day at primary though. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment